Vigilink

The Return of the Hack

by Tommy George
The Incorrigible Hack Announces a New Work-in-Progress!
A Commercial Fiction Formulated to Resurrect the Dead (me):


Click Here for a Sneak Preview


With the mentoring and leadership of my associate Don Pardlow, I have managed to complete three (3) finished manuscripts. Interested readers will find the first of these manuscripts, Pictures of Harlots, available for reading and download as a .pdf file at the sidebar right titled "Longer Pieces" under the link "Tommy George's First Novella on a Theme of Narcissism." It's not bad for a first effort in my new niche as the guy who pushes the envelope on narcissism, sexuality, and self-blindness. It gets clinically kinky in spots.

The novel that took me 31 years to finish--Dog 'n' goD--has been finished too, and currently bounces around from one publisher to another. Somebody will put it out, and I have great faith that its irresistible potential for cinematic rendering will inspire one of the majors to produce it in Detroit--for the story takes place in 1983  Deetroit. I spell my old hometown with two "e's" because its geography departs the actual Detroit that we all know. But what the hell! Nobody but natives Detroiters will know that. Of course, 8 Mile still holds the city together.  


No comments: