Vigilink

Politics for a prophecy




2016-01-13.  We poor Americans living under Obama have had the good fortune of his protection in many ways. His health care reform has given me back my health, personally speaking.  Further, his failure to endorse an enforcement order for Fed meddling in states with legalized pot has made the underclass a lot more mellow. He has kept us as neutral as possible in the Mideast. Geez, if he could only fix South Chicago.


I love my president, because he has taken me from a life of hopeless and homeless to my present life of ease and comfort: cozy in a government-subsidized apartment in a town with an angelic aura.

I know his mandatory insurance for middle-class income-earners can be tough. But that is entirely to blame on the private sector intoxication with unlimited prices.

I pray that he continues his work in American medicine by regulating hospital charges.  That should help bring down the premiums for those who must pay their own way.  Look at your next itemized bill!



Now I suppose we will have to face war and near-extinction with our new tough-guy President Don Trump.  . As much as I admire the individual corporation he embodies, he better be spending on his global due diligence already, I fear he may be the super-capitalist that ends capitalism, along with all other non-barter financial systems.  I fear he will reduce the human population by some 85-90% in an event of nuclear how the hell did that happen.  But I guess we need a good purge! I will be voting for him, the first time ever I will vote Republican--or independent, as the case may be.

I urge all good people to follow my lead.

So thank your lucky Obama whilst ye may, misguided detractors.



No comments: