Vigilink

Married!


Whooda thunkit! Leave it to the nonconformist young to come up with a new twist on millennial family life! Defying the creative degeneration of the nuclear family, B and S opted for a relationship with only one Baby's Daddy, nary an investigative social worker on the scene, and a ceremony pledging to support one another "for better or for worse."

Of course, I jest. Even in my most hopeful dreams, I dared never to imagine my youngest son entering into a such a thoughtful, mutually supportive match. His new wife is a marvel of tastefulness and also beautiful. I extend my appreciation to the universe for allowing these two honorable young people, and all of my other children as well, to avoid the pitfalls of my generation and mature into such competent, caring (and smart!) adults.  Check out the nuptials on t3TV.